Links

Monday 23 May 2016

FB#29: Guest Mix - Beknoxx



FB#29: Guest Mix - Beknoxx

Welcome to the Fat Badger Podcast! We're back with another premium guest mix - hailing from the US prepare to enjoy the sounds of Beknoxx.

Hello I'm Beknoxx. I grew up on hip hop and comic books. Started going to parties in bout 94' and the scene where I'm from was mainly house and breaks driven. In about 97' I went to a party and they had a room in the basement of the club. It was a jungle room and it was unlike anything I had ever heard before. I instantly fell in love with the music and the connection of the people in that room. A few years later I decided I wanted to start mixing tunes, bought some 1200's and I was hooked. I played for about 7 years and had some decent gigs but gave it up to get my life in order and stepped away from the scene for about 7 years. 3 years ago I decided it was time to come back to the music that I love. Got some decks and started playing again.

I play Likwid, Ruff, Jungle and Halftime in my mixes featured on my soundcloud and I am a member of the Mobile Unit. A local crew here stateside that plays all kinds of music across the board as well as produce. Hope everybody has as much fun listening to this mix as I did making it. EZ

Show some love for Beknoxx and Mobile Unit here:
www.soundcloud.com/beknoxx/
www.facebook.com/MobileUnit/

Follow us!
Soundcloud: www.soundcloud.com/ded_dnb
Mixcloud: www.mixcloud.com/fatbadgerpodcast
Facebook: www.facebook.com/fatbadgerpodcast
Twitter: www.twitter.com/fatbadger_dnb

Tracklist:
1. John B - Lava
2. Digital, Spirit, Flava and Dissect - Primal
3. Seba - Dark Horse
4. Digital and Sight Unseen - On My Head
5. Digital and Nomine - Jungle Jaw
6. Soul Intent - The Dread
7. Digital, Spirit and Need For Mirrors - Infinity
8. Breakage - The Version
9. Soul Intent - Rushin 91
10. Mako - String Section feat. Villem
11. Spectrasoul - SM1
12. Seba and Method One - Dawn Patrol
13. Total Science - Man Down
14. Mako - By Firelight
15. PRTCL and Sweetpea - 400ft
16. Adred - 170 untitled
17. Ed:It - Long Time
18. PRTCL and Sweetpea - Afterthought
19. Adred - Ghetto Chemistry feat. Lystone
20. Nucleus and Paradox - Scenario
21. Soul Intent - Give Me A Dub
22. Total Science - Contraband

No comments:

Post a Comment