Links

Saturday 16 April 2016

FB#27: Guest Mix - DJ VnC



FB#27: Guest Mix - DJ VnC

Welcome to the Fat Badger Podcast!
We have another special guest joining us this month. We're very proud to present VnC:

My name is Vince Hook, known as VnC. Since I first saw a pair of Technics at the age of 11 I just haven't been able to keep my hands off any type of decks. I started mixing hard trance when I was 11 and moved to hardcore when i was 13. I quickly realised that Drum and Bass was going to be my Future as a Dj when I turned 16 and have been mixing it ever since. Jungle / Drum and bass is my Heart and Soul and I like to play a wide spread of every sub genre from the scene. My Favourite DJ would have to be Hazard as I love how diverse he is with his mixing and thats where i get my inspiration from. I love playing hard hitting tunes with heavy bass lines and double dropping is kind of my speciality. if you'd like to hear more of my Mixes you can find me on SoundCloud under the name SwitchSoundz. If you'd like more Info on where I will be playing next and what future mixes I will be uploading get at me on Facebook or Instagram vnc28.

Show some love for VnC here:
www.soundcloud.com/switchsoundtv
twitter.com/VncMc
www.instagram.com/vnc28/

You can follow us here:
www.mixcloud.com/fatbadgerpodcast/
www.twitter.com/fatbadger_dnb/
www.facebook.com/fatbadgerpodcast/

Tracklist:
June Miller - Robots to Romans
Noisia - Dead limit
Dimensions - Pull me under
Limited - Underground
Nu:tone - Heaven
Danny Byrd - Sweet harmony
Dominator - Giant killer bees
Emperor - Control
Sigma - Rude boy
Audio - Headroom VIP
Calyx & Teebee - Elevate this sound
Alex Pirez - Losing you
Break - Red light
Logistics - Together
Fred v & Grafix Paradise
Dominator - Noise complaint
Dimensions - Whipslap
June Miller - Bad brains
Annix - Low
Break - Simpler things
Annix - Akshun
Bass Brothers - Spiders
Break - Coming home
Need for mirrors - Mother of Pearl
DLR - Empyreal
Serial killers - Crying out
Hazard - Bricks don't roll
Dimensions - Love to me
Hazard - Killers don't die
Pendulum - Voodoo people
Hazard - Mr happy

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment